Monday 1 September 2008

YoRapper

I've been reading a blog over the past few days called YoRapper. Especially entertaining is the story about how Rick Ross used to be a corrections officer. There are also some random clips worth looking at. I was quite bothered, however, by the absurd amount of postings about Joe Budden, including one in which Budden is dubbed the best rapper of 2007.

Now, I have a lot of friends who sweat suspect rappers. Shit, I personally went through a Jeru phase a couple years back. I had been pushing Wrath of the Math really hard, beyond defensible limits (although "Ya Playin' Yaself" remains an ill song and video). Having had enough, my friend Aaron called me out, I came around to what he was saying, and we had a good laugh about it.

YoRapper has taken the alternate approach. After being called out on the Joe Budden thing, he has hunkered down to defend the indefensible, which sort of amounts to being a bitch.

No comments: